Thank you Golfers, Friends & Families for attending the 2013 Logan’s Heart & Smiles Golf Outing! Save the Date for 2014…
Come celebrate 12 years of memories & making smiles!
Mark your calendars and join us for our annual golf outing on Saturday, May 17, 2014. We will also be joined by WISC TV’s Charlotte Deleste as the event emcee!
The cost is $100.00 per golfer for 18 holes, $160.00 per golfer for 36 holes and includes:
- $100 – Morning Shotgun start at 8:00 a.m., Includes lunch, dinner and donation
- $100 – Afternoon Shotgun start at 1:00 p.m., Includes dinner and donation
- $160 – All Day Golf Shotgun starts at 8:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m., Includes lunch, dinner and donation
- $30 – Dinner Only. Dinner is served at 6:00 p.m. and is included for all golfers.
- Beer & Soda
- Raffle prizes
- Silent auction… Click here for 2013 highlights
- DJ dancing
- Visit from a famous Milwaukee Brewers Klements Racing Sausage!
Registration & Sponsorship Information:
Registration: To register for the golf outing, click here: 2014 Golf/Dinner Registration. Please print form and mail to the address provided. Payments can be made by check or on our site through PayPal by clicking on the Donate button below. If paying by PayPal or credit card please include golfer/sponsor information on the second page! It’s not too late! There are openings for both morning and afternoon golf and of course for dinner! Please register as soon as possible so we can confirm your spot.
Click Donate Button to pay using Credit Card or PayPal.
Sponsorship: We are currently offering a variety of sponsorship options for the Logan’s Heart & Smiles outing:
- Hole sponsorship – $100 (this includes your logo on a sign)
- Lunch and Dinner Sponsorship – $200 (this includes your logo/name on a sign)
- Other – Determine your own sponsorship amount (this includes your name on a sign)
- To become a sponsor, click here: 2014 Sponsorship. Please complete the PDF and mail back to the included address by Friday, April 25th.
Donation: Cash and prize donations are also accepted for the event. To submit a donation, click here: 2014 Donation Form. Please complete the PDF and mail back to the included address by Friday, April 25th.
Golf course information:
The Oaks Golf Course
4740 Pierceville Road
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin 53527
Holiday Inn Madison at The American Center
$129 a night. Shuttle can be utilized as long as 5 rooms are reserved.
5109 West Terrace Drive
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 249-4220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
www.holidayinn.com/madisonwi (The group code is LHS, which and be entered on the left side of the homepage)
Cambria Suites Madison
$109 a night Shuttle is not available
5045 Eastpark Blvd.
Madison, WI 53718
Direct: 608-819-2614 or email email@example.com (Call and request Logan’s Heart and Smiles room block)
Fairfield Inn and Suites
$119 a night King Hot complimentary breakfast
$129 a night Double/Double
2702 Crossroads Drive
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 661-2700 Ask for the Logan’s Heart and Smiles group block
For more information, please contact Joe Herr at (608) 712-5960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that all golfers and guests are welcome to join us for dinner on Friday, May 16 at 6:00 p.m. at The Oaks Golf Course in Cottage Grove. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Joe. Dinner and beverage costs for this get-together are not included in the registration and are at the golfers & guests discretion.
Contributions collected during the year and from the annual golf outing are used to purchase supplies, labor, and materials to help ease the burden of any child’s special needs.